While some seasonal trends may go out of style, only a few stand the test of time. For centuries, oats have been a popular multi-purpose skin care remedy, used all over the world and throughout the year. Here are a few reasons why you’ll be wanting to reach for Oats Oats Baby as your go-to treatment to look and feel your best in the months ahead.
- Oats not only pack a powerfully effective punch thanks to their high levels of vitamins, minerals, and lipids, but they are also gentle and safe enough to be suitable and soothing for almost all skin types, especially sensitive ones.
- When applied with water, polysaccharides in oats form a protective layer that will smooth and improve skin tone, restore the skin’s natural pH balance, lighten blotchiness, and leave you soft, silky, and supple.
- Thanks to the emulsifying component of saponins, oats are ideal for cleansing unwanted breakouts, absorbing excess oil, eliminating dirt and bacteria from the skin, and reducing pore size. Plus, the grainy texture of oats sloughs off layers of flaky, dead skin cells. Goodbye acne!
- Oats contain avenanthramides – natural compounds with incredible anti-inflammatory, anti-itch, antihistamine, and antioxidant properties. Look no further for relief from rashes, peeling, and irritation from eczema, poison ivy, insect bites, sun and wind damage, or skin infections.
- The element of beta glucan found in oats stimulates collagen and speeds up the skin’s rejuvenating process by repairing cells. High silica content heals and protects skin tissue against bacteria and viruses. Oats reduce wrinkles, diminish roughness, protect against UV damage, and heal wounds or burns
- Oats work as a team with other natural moisturizers by prepping and penetrating skin for instant nourishment and lasting hydration. With the right ingredient mix, oats will actively transform your skin from ultra-dry to mega-dewy.